JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Remote (work from home)
APPLICATION: Send your resume to email@example.com
ONLINE APPLICATION: https://app.tridge.com/apply-for-em-program?proxy=em-cta-topbanner
The local engagement manager of Tridge is a professional who is responsible for developing market intelligence of various industries, building relationships with local exporters and importers, and managing various stakeholders in local area. As the Engagement manager of Tridge, you will manage and carry out various identification and verification tasks of to enhance Tridge’s trade ecosystem.
We are seeking passionate individuals to join Tridge as the Engagement Manager. This position requires strong initiative to understand the market landscape, exceptional communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
After you join Tridge, there will be webinar training sessions to help you better understand your role as the Engagement Manager.
– Contact suppliers in your region and evaluate the supplier’s credibility based on the measurements and guidelines provided by Tridge.
– Invite suppliers to Tridge platform and help them with the registration process.
– Engage in constant communication with the registered suppliers and buyers to create a dynamic trade ecosystem.
– Collect market information regularly by doing research on your own and communicating with suppliers and buyers.
-Proactively search and develop new business opportunities
-Any other tasks that are necessary in maintaining the Tridge system and business partnership
– Native in Vietnamese language
– Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
– Understanding of sales or procurement in the global trade business
– College degree or equivalent work experience
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in your native language
– Spoken and written English skill of business level or higher
– Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
– Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn and deal with new industries
– Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
– 1~3 years of experience in sales or business development
– Knowledge in the major industries of the trading business of the following industries: agriculture (Fruits, Grains, Nuts), Aquaculture (Fish farming and processing), Chemicals and Energy.